AVIC411.com

How many of you enjoy/love your F-series?

My F500 is definately a mixed bag.

The 200 million voice commands per turn get on my nerves.

The crappy .5V output is annoying.

The BT forgetting that my phone is in the car is not too bad, generally a hard boot fixes it...but that hard boot is damn slow.

The music interface is basiclly useless IMO, but I am using a 16GB SD, and it seems to work really wel in general.

Overall, the $200 was worth it, but honestly enough, this is a beta piece, not a finished product IMO.

Luke

I have had mine installed since late january and it has worked fine for me. The touch screen is a little on the slow side but its ok. My phone is a 3 year old LG 8100 and it paired up fine except it will not connect the odd time and I have to re-pair it again. I dont know if that is the phone or the unit.(700bt) My main issue is with the maps... they are not as good as the garmin that my brother bought. Im hoping the map update this summer will help. That was the main reason I bought it for... to have everything in one package... Other than that its been great.

I have had my 900bt for a little over a week, so far I love it. Granted I have never had an indash navigation system before to compare it to, but so far it has done everything I have asked it to do. I am pretty sure I got ripped off from the local audio stor I bought it from, I paid 999.95 installed. They were advertising free install on all car stereos, so I went there. After looking on amazon I realized that they go for about 500 - 600, so in my opinion he just added 399.95 for labor and parts needed. That being said, I still love the unit.

F90BT here.

I have had mine since late last year and I love it as well. I don't have any issues with it, phone book transferred the first time, Bluetooth always links up, XM and NAV are awesome and iPod/SD is also flawless.

I will say my only disappointment is the sound quality and lack of finite adjustment. I came from an Eclipse and sound quality is top notch with their HU's. The Premier is not bad by any stretch of the imagination, but I do notice a flatness in the Pioneer that wasn't in certain songs on the Eclipse. That is super minuscule in the grand scheme, so I am 100% happy.

I think it sucks, not totally but it does, I got a 90bt and the unit has to many issues, it is slow on every aspect, I only got it cause it was way cheaper than the Z series, I guess you get what you pay for...

The latest issue is the bluetooth, does not work at all, I've tried three different phones, just does not seem to be discoverable, and before when it worked it did not uploaded my phone book or behaved well in betwen calls, it would freeze to the point I couldn't even switch from cd to radio or any comand except the volume I don't recomend this unit to anybody, yeah almost forgot, usb is freezing up too. I'm sending it back to Pioneer if I can't get an update that will solve allthe issues...