AVIC411.com

"Cannot Use HDD" after New Hard Drive with Z3 Image

I have a Z2 and bought a Toshiba MK6034GAX 60gig hard drive to upgrade to Z3. I used Acronis True Image to put Z3 image on the hard drive. I hooked it up and it worked fine. Then I decided I wanted to increase my music partition. So I formated the drive and put the image back on the drive and increased my music partition. And now I get "Cannot Use HDD" . I've tried reformating and starting over and it still says that. Im still able to view the folders on the drive when hooked up to the computer. Also the old drive will boot fine.

Any ideas what I need to do? Would the drive be bad and still able to read it on the computer?

Thanks

I did a low level format on the drive and re-applied the image without resizing any partitions, just like I did the first time when it worked, and it still gives me the error. Is there a certain way I need to format it, because it seems like the Z2 still thinks something is corrupt and I've done it the same exact way I did the first time when it worked.