AVIC411.com

Problems after install

Hi

This is my first post

Just installed Pioneer D3 (second Hand off ebay), BT200 (brand new off ebay), Ipod Lead (brand new off ebay).

I am having a few problems with it.

1. The background screen is a series of black & white stripes not a solid colour as I think it should be.

2. The bt 200, I cant select the icon on the AV menu it did highlight at one point when I was installing it but once I pressed the icon it then went to a blank screen, there was a problem with a pin on the I-bus on the D3 being bent I have straightened this up but it's still not working.

3. I have very limited menus to chose from and for example I can't adjust the time.

Does this sound like a duff unit or are they common faults?

I look forward to your responses

Regards

Simon

I may have some information on a couple of these questions.

The black and white lines is the default wallpaper for the screen. You can change that by going to the Nav Menu, Settings, and Display options or something like that. There are multiple pictures available on the Nav DVD.

Setting the time is as simple as putting in your time zone as it relates to Pacific time. The actual time comes from the GPS satellites. Example: East coast would be +3 hours and wait for a good gps signal to set the time.

Hope that helps.

ct_mike