AVIC411.com

Should I get the 2.0 or no?

Hey guys quick question, I have the choice of buying a f90bt brand new without the 2.0 software or I could buy one with the 2.0 software. The one without it is $50 cheaper. My question is, how hard is it to install the software and it it worth the $50. Thanks

let me modify it, because some people might take it the wrong way. I know I need the 2.0 software, I will get it either way. My questions is, is the install of the 2.0 software worth saving $50 or is it a hassle and should I just spend the extra 50.

technically, yes. However, i know some people have had issues updating the firmware to 2.0 for whatever reason ... i personally bought my unit from 6ave.com b/c they were already updated and i imagine Pioneer checks them out before shipping them to make sure the firmware was updated correctly and the unit functions ok from the factory.

I'd pay the $50, but that's just me paying for a little more peace of mind.

i just bought mine and it said that it came with 2.0

so i thought it was already loaded but when i opened it up it had a sd card that i had to load

i would buy the one with out and just get the update online save 50 bucks

it isnt hard to update just load sd card and turn on unit