AVIC411.com

How do I keep my factory Sat radio with my f90bt?

Hey guys I have an 09 VW CC and it has sirius sat radio, however I will be putting the f90bt in it and was wondering if there is anyway to keep my sat radio?

You'll have to buy the Sirius stuff for the F90BT and then transfer your subscription for Sirius over to the new unit. Its a $75 charge.

You'll have to buy the Sirius stuff for the F90BT and then transfer your subscription for Sirius over to the new unit. Its a $75 charge.

why does he have to pay $75 to activate a new tuner and deactivate an old one?

how much does the "sirius stuff" for the f90bt cost? Also cna you tell me exactly which products i need. This is making me question my decision of the f90bt now.

the pioneer adapter CD-SB10 ($69.99) and the sirius tuner SCC1 ($39.99) from crutchfield

about $110

why does he have to pay $75 to activate a new tuner and deactivate an old one?

Umm that is what Sirius charges, well they charge If you have a lifetime membership account. But check cause i know they charge for other changes like this. I also vaguely remember if you don't have a lifetime you get 3 free changes to different receivers. Just ask they will tell you.

Interesting. I have never been charged by XM to transfer anything, and I have done it multiple times.

Yea I got one freebie from Sirius and the last one I just changed they ding me $75.00

yea, thats only with lifetime membership, if you just wan to transfer a normal membership it $20 for a new activation, the OP never said anything about having a lifetime subscription

Interesting. I have never been charged by XM to transfer anything, and I have done it multiple times.

Yea I got one freebie from Sirius and the last one I just changed they ding me $75.00

yea, thats only with lifetime membership, if you just wan to transfer a normal membership it $20 for a new activation, the OP never said anything about having a lifetime subscription

True, however you are also only allowed 3 changes and they ding you as well. Just pointing some stuff out to be aware of.