AVIC411.com

Nextel 2 way bluetooth

So I have nextel and i was in my car and someone 2 wayed me and it came through the bluetooth its to bad there is not a button on the bluetooth somewhere to beep them back but that would be to easy and way over pioneer's head but whatever i just thought i would share for anyone who had Nextel.

i always just call whoever DC's me back because i dont feel like pulling the phone out of my pocket to press the button every time i want to talk, but it is neat, it also scares the sh1t out of me when i am driving along and the music just cuts off to some one screaming at me

• 2 weeks later...

Experienced the same where DC makes connection but other party indicates they do not hear me. Also, any party that attempts to contact me via DC gets the DC beep on their phone but they never get reply since it does not respond on my 700-bt. The DC function was tried on both 7100i and 8350i Nextel Blackberry's. Could be that regular Nextel phone DC does work, but RIM's Blackberry software or hardware on Blackberry compatible phones somehow interferes with DC feature. For those that DC does work, which phone model do you have?

• 9 months later...