AVIC411.com

BT woes (F700 and Treo Pro)

So i've seen several posts about the same issue I have where I don't hear the "ringing" when i call someone from the car using BT. There is no sound on the phone or the speakers while ringing but as soon as the person called picks up then it comes through the car speakers. Most times there is a slight delay and I don't hear their first "hello."

Well I thought I'd try JetWare. As this worked great for my Treo 750 before. However, now I get nothing through the speakers and now all of the sounds are through the phone and it rings fine. The phone shows as if it is connected to BT. And the AVIC shows it as connected. And it doesn't mute the AVIC. I also deleted the paring and reparied with no luck.

Ok, so i removed JetWare. Still the same problem... all sounds through phone not speakers. I should have left it alone!

I've tried removing JetWare, soft reset, unpaired, repaired. I even turned off every advanced option in jetware b4 i removed it. no luck.

Any thoughts?