AVIC411.com

NAVI - Settings 2B FAST, EASY, SHORT or ECNOMICAL??

Which is the best configuration for the navi setting? distance wise? would it be FAST, EASY, SHORT or ECNOMICAL?

i used to have a Avic-D2 which i just replaced it with the F90 and oh boy, it seems that the direction on this F90 needs to be updated because on my D2 i had the updated 07 software and it was very percise with all directions, recalculations and the address also.

I'm from Philadelphia area and i tried to plug in "2400 chestnut st, phila 19103" and it shows me a different address whereas the D2 would directly take me there turn-by-turn. You guys can check it out yourself too. Plus majority of the time, i know that there is a quicker way or a parallel road around to get to my final destination and yet it won't recalculate it from there on. Moreover, i dont like the fact that i can't pick much options on this F90 compared to my D2. Besides the navi directions, i'm very much happy with this unit even with the backup camera being compatible with it.

Now, do yall think that the Pioneer Navi software needs to get updated or is this part of the fix bug list that pioneer needs to update?