AVIC411.com

Trailblazer/F90BT Question

I have heard two ways on grounding everything..... Negetive and Positive About Both...

2006 Chevy Trailblazer LT 5.3L V8

F90BT

GMOS-04

SWI-PS

A. Ground Parking Brake, Mute, Pioneer Ground (Black), and Black from SWI-PS to GMOS-04 Ground (Black)

B. Ground Pioneer Ground (Black) to GMOS-04 Ground (Black) Ground Parking Brake/Mute/SWIPS Wire Somewhere Else.

I chose A. It works perfectly.....only 1 problem. if i leave my truck sitting for more than 2-3 days the battery is DEAD. like not even kinda dead...just downright DEAD, when i drive it every day and it only sits overnight i dont have a single issue, ever.

I dont think i had any issues until i installed the F90BT. When i Bought the truck, no problem, After Installing my Viper 791xv i had no problem, Is it possible the battery is just pooped out or is it a ground issue?

Thanks Guys for the help/opinions either way :-)

i have had problems with the intergration module not completly shutting off, the best way to figure this out is, with every thing turned off and the key out, unhook the neg batt terminal and place a DMM (Digital Multi Meter) inline with the batt (the pos lead from the meter on the trucks neg batt cable, and the neg lead on the neg batt terminal) set the meter to AMPs or current an you should have less than 0.3 amps, if you have more than that, somthing is draining the battery, then while it still hooked up un plug the avic and see if the amps jump down, if not start pulling fuses 1 at a time until you find what circuit has the drain on it