AVIC411.com

AV Source Screen

I just got my F-90bt a few days ago and this forum has helped me out a lot with getting it set up.

I just had one question, is it possible to have the AV Source screen changed so that it only shows 1 Icon for Xm/Sirius instead of one for each.

Has anyone done this?

Thanks in advance and I am sorry if I missed this somewhere.

You can probably remove both of them altogether (or at least replace the ones you don't want with a solid black image) - but why do you want to do this? They both launch a different application, so you couldn't just combine them and have the new one still accomplish all functionality...

Somebody here should be able to chime in with the name of the bitmap that is used for Sirius then... You can just edit that one to be one big black box, and then the button will technically still be there, but you wouldn't be able to see it, and because you don't actually have that device you wouldn't be able to click/press it, so to you it would be like just not having it there at all.

All you need is the filename - something like this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17450