AVIC411.com

AVIC D3 80mt disc problem, please read

I know that a ton of peolple have posted about this, I am sorry to do it agian, Really I am.

I burned the new upgrade disc and they didn't work so I ended up paying the money to the actual discs. I got them in the mail today, even paid for the overnight shipping and when I put one of them in and it started the upgrade processes agian and every think was looking good and then the screen came up that said "please eject and insert the appropriate disc" I was thought that if you put the real disc in that it would fix the problem, I tried to call pioneer to see what they said and it just gives me a busy signal on all 3 numbers I found. I should tell you that I have it bypassed also.

So I had to go out of town and drove 4 hours with out any music. it sucked, I do have to remote if I need to reset the unit and that will fix it. Please help me I have very little in the way of tools where I am and would really like to fix it ASAP.

Thanks for the help Josh, you can email me at joshkarsten at gmail dot com

• 1 month later...

Please try to do following: Insert the Nav disc that it was working with the unit last, and then go to settings and change the language to French or spanish (the one that you feel more comfortable to understand) then the unit will start the update process itself, wait for the update process to complete, now your nav functions will be displayed in the language you selected, now re-do the process again and select English as your language but before the update process starts, eject the nav disc and insert the one that you just got from pioneer (the OEM one) and let the process to complete again, that should help you out, it did work for me. Please let us know if it works, thanks. 8)