AVIC411.com

Any feedback on using RCA line drivers?

I've been considering adding a RCA line driver to increase the line output from my F700bt to my existing rear factory amp. Would appreciate input from others on this forum with experience using them.

My AVIC has been installed for over two months and sounds great, but I realize that I'm not getting the same efficiency from my rear amp/speakers that I did with my factory H/U. In addition, I have needed to adjust the F700bt fader control to bias the rear speakers way too much. From other posts on this forum, the use of RCA line drivers is mentioned as a possible solution.

I believe PAC makes a RCA line driver that could work (Turbo 1). Let me know what you think!

ive done that a couple of times for audi's, i think they where A4's. most of my customers are happy with a heavy rear fade and the extra cash in there pocket

Did you use the PAC line driver? Or do you recommend any other... (I have a 2006 A4) I don't mind spending a little extra cash and it won't take me very long to install. I just don't like the idea of having to turn up the volume so high (almost MAX) to get the sounds level I need for open window driving.

memphis car audio makes a good one and alway Audiocontrol ones are really good but kinda hard to find and kinda spendy but well worth it..

Thank you! I'll research these websites to see what I can find... whatever I purchase... I'll post a full report after install.

I installed the Peripheral PLD10 over the weekend. Very easy to install. Most importantly, it resolved the low RCA output issue.

The power is now much better balanced, better bass response and I only have to turn up the volume to about 50% of previous levels for the same loudness.