AVIC411.com

Hi all, just joined the forums and am happy I found this site!

I just bought a used Avic 700bt and it was missing the microphone. Anyone know of a place to pick up a replacement or have any suggestions on what is the best microphone to get?

How does the synching of an iPhone 3G work? I turned on the bluetooth on my phone and the deck did not recognize anything. Do I have to have an adapter that I am missing and if so which one?

When I hooked up my Video Nano to the suppled cable it recognized it no problem, but I am not getting any music. I can see the Nano and navigate through the playlists, change songs, etc but am not hearing anything. The deck shows that a song is playing but nada. I do have my AV-1 setting to ipod mode. I hate to assume but I believe that they hooked up the RCA's. I used the included usb cable, but is there a different one I need?

Thanks in advance for helping out a newb to this system.

trogdor

Not sure why the deck cant find my iPhone 3g. I brought my macbook out to the truck and it recognized it via bluetooth in about a minute, but never finds my iPhone. Any suggestions? I am going to call Pioneer, how is there customer service?