AVIC411.com

P.O.I. not showing icon?

Ive just got my F90bt installed. Love the system so far..

Just have a question about POI icons. How come the icon's dont show up? When I search for POI by "postion of cursor" it would say, there is 300 POI but have no icons on the map. Am I doing something wrong?

Also I would like to see icons on the gps map of any gas stations, and not look for a specific gas station in general(shell, mobil, etc...). How am i suppose to know what gas station is near by if im somewhere else new without going thru each list of gas station?

Thanks.

Ive just got my F90bt installed. Love the system so far..

Just have a question about POI icons. How come the icon's dont show up? When I search for POI by "postion of cursor" it would say, there is 300 POI but have no icons on the map. Am I doing something wrong?

Also I would like to see icons on the gps map of any gas stations, and not look for a specific gas station in general(shell, mobil, etc...). How am i suppose to know what gas station is near by if im somewhere else new without going thru each list of gas station?

Thanks.

1. Read the manual

2. Turn on POI display for desired categories

3. Profit