AVIC411.com

when getting in to Testmode, after the files copy, the box turns solid green and I cannot close it. If I try to enter start\programs\file explorer it turns solid green as well and there is nothing I can do.

Any sugetstions as I am leary about calling Pioneer and saying "hi, I can t enter test mode"

when getting in to Testmode, after the files copy, the box turns solid green and I cannot close it. If I try to enter start\programs\file explorer it turns solid green as well and there is nothing I can do.

Any sugetstions as I am leary about calling Pioneer and saying "hi, I can t enter test mode"

first off have your screen calibrated before you go into test mode, after that when you enter testmode and the file copy box shows up hit the x button on the upper left of the green box

thanks -

my screen should be calibrated, I just had it sent back from Pioneer and I dont see any issue with the calibration. I can try though, but any elaboration?

Also - I have tried the X in the right corner and it does not respond.

To add to my 1st post - If I touch anywhere on the screen the task bar also turns solid green as well as the copy box and that includes the start button. So after that there is no response from the screen at all. I believe the top also has a bar that turns green ( I ill post a picture when I get away from work ).

go into the control panel and calibrate it, then you should be able to click in the box appropriately. i had the same problem at first, but that fixed it for me. i would have to click about 1/8 inch or so above what i wanted to select before i did the calibration. with that much error, i was not able to close the window.

• 9 months later...

I've been having a problem with my FB900BT constantly rebooting over and over. I've read in another thread that I need to enter test mode and replace some files. My problem is that I can't go past the copy window. The copy window will not close. Once it is done copying and when I touch the screen, certain parts turn green. Pressing the 'x' on the upper right hand corner does not work either. I have in the past, however, been able to move the window and then press the 'x'. Lately, that tactic hasn't been working. There have been suggestions of doing a screen calibration, but I can't enter my settings nor will holding down 'menu' take me there. I can't even access the control panel in test mode if I can't get rid of the copy window.

• 2 weeks later...