AVIC411.com

About to get my THIRD F700BT (second replacement) :( :(

I'm getting REALLY tired of the AVIC series. There is NO question they are some of the buggiest in-car units in the history of in-car units.

My first AVIC F700BT's touch-screen just stopped working randomly one day. No response.

My second F700BT decided after 2 months of no major issues to delete its BT software whenever it feels like it, so it says under Phone->settings>bluetooth update: "No software revision found." Then I have to flash the update to the BT software, at which point the BT works, until I turn the unit off and on again a few times, and then the software is gone again.

So now I have to go and exchange this unit YET AGAIN. This is really starting to aggravate me to no end. Is it possible to get a 700BT that isn't going to crap out on me after a month or so?

The only mods to the unit is the removal of the key beeps. NOTHING else is touched. I'm really starting to lose my cool, and I'm tired as all hell of stripping my car to get these crappy units out.

:evil::evil::evil: