AVIC411.com

Name your own price?

Obviously new to this site as a poster, but have been reading many threads regularly for past couple of months. It is truly unreal what you have here! I've been contemplating and going back and forth about getting the F series HU. Well, took the plunge today with 6ave's Name Your Own Price.

I got what I think is a killer price (<$500) on a new f90bt. I'm guessing YMMV, but I thought I would give you all a heads up. Funny thing is, I offered a lower figure first and and didn't get a response for a day or two so I guessed it wasn't high enough. I made a higher offer later. I received 2 emails today and they accepted the lower 1st bid and declined the higher 2nd bid. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the price and hopefully with the HU. I am a little anxious, what with some of the problems I've read about, but for the price........ Good luck if you decide to give it a try.

Thanks for your help, nip! Just used 6ave's "Name Your Own Price" Promotion to get the F90bt for just under $500 as well. Anybody looking to get the F90bt, check out the promotion on 6ave. You can offer them whatever pice you want and wait for an email response as to whether or not they've accepted your offer. Once you get an email saying they accepted your offer, you have seven days to purchase at that price. Hurry though, the offer ends tomorrow...