AVIC411.com

Adding pause / play to nav screen

I primarily keep my F700 on the nav screen. I'd like to add a play/pause toggle button to the Nav screen either in place of the stock 'map scale' item, or directly above it.

I'm not a 100% newbie. I can easily enter testmode, and I have edited my navigatemap UI file, my phonebook, and my audio sounds. I'm just not to the point where I'm able to think in code.

Anyone added a play/pause button to the nav screen before? (I looked) If so, have any pointers on what I should add to the navigatemap file, and where?

-Des!

I primarily keep my F700 on the nav screen. I'd like to add a play/pause toggle button to the Nav screen either in place of the stock 'map scale' item, or directly above it.

I'm not a 100% newbie. I can easily enter testmode, and I have edited my navigatemap UI file, my phonebook, and my audio sounds. I'm just not to the point where I'm able to think in code.

Anyone added a play/pause button to the nav screen before? (I looked) If so, have any pointers on what I should add to the navigatemap file, and where?

-Des!

if you're talking about play/pause for your music then it's not yet possible as no one has hacked the music softwar yet