AVIC411.com

Can the map be oriented "Direction up" instead of "North up"

I searched (maybe I'm too old and too blind!) but couldn't find anything on this....so....Can the maps be oriented "Direction up" instead of "North up" in the 2D MODE in an F90BT? I replaced an N3 with a 90BT for my fiance' and she hates the 3D mode, but is going nutzo when trying to use the 2D. She was used to keeping the N3 in the direction up orientation, and now is asking ME to fix it or get rid of it! No, I won't dump her....way too hot....so......any answers??? Thanks in advance.

I searched (maybe I'm too old and too blind!) but couldn't find anything on this....so....Can the maps be oriented "Direction up" instead of "North up" in the 2D MODE in an F90BT? I replaced an N3 with a 90BT for my fiance' and she hates the 3D mode, but is going nutzo when trying to use the 2D. She was used to keeping the N3 in the direction up orientation, and now is asking ME to fix it or get rid of it! No, I won't dump her....way too hot....so......any answers??? Thanks in advance.

search in the hacks therad and you'll find a link there, there's no fix for the 2d north up but there's a work around,