AVIC411.com

hey guys!hows everyone doing....im new to the forum.... i love my d3 but i have a few problems:

1. it wont connect to my treo755p although when i search for it it shows up... but when i try to connect it gives me a "connection failed" error

2. sometimes ill start my car and the sound wont come on.. it does this randomly....ive had it for a year and this started a few months ago. i installed it myself...* i do have a few wires grounded in the same place. not sure if that could be the problem.

you guys let me know what you think..

• 5 weeks later...

With Regards to "bluetooh paired failed", I know some phones you have to put the phone in "discovery mode" or you need to turn your bluetooth on the phone to "on", there is an option in there somewhere. I have the envy2 from verizon and my unit used to do that then i checked (played around wiht my phone) and my phone has an option that says "turn bluetooth on". what that basically does is have the connection open, and your D3 will automatically pair (however my phone will prompt me to enter the access code, which is 0000, they all should be that as recommended by the instructions) Now my other phone (tv phone, from verizon did not ask for the code after the initial pairing.

sorry for the long write up, good luck