AVIC411.com

iPhone BT volume issue

Hey everyone,

I've done a quick search, but didn't come up with anything on the first couple of pages. I've seen this before I think, but it may be a good time to renew the discussion. I just got a new iPhone 3G. No problems pairing, etc, however, when I make a call now, it seems that the person I'm calling just can't hear me anymore. I found that if you hit the volume rocker when a call is connected it changed the BT volume, but I've got it all the way up and people still can't hear me. It works fine with my old phone, which was a Cingular 8525 PDA phone, but the iPhone is very quiet on the receiving end.

Any recommendations? Is this a known problem with / without a resolution? I've got a Z1 with the original HD for now (I had to reinstall it after my Z2 imaged 40GB drive crapped itself). Eventually I will get the Z3 drive, but until I can put the money together, is there some kind of firmware update that I'm missing on my Z1?

Thanks all.

EssTEye

• 3 weeks later...