AVIC411.com

Moving the battery status icon on GPS screen

I'm using a F500BT with (I think) GTImatt or whatever his/her name is. (Sorry I'm extremely tired and can't think straight at all.)

The battery status thingo is covering the date. Not a big issue but I would much rather to not have to put up with it.

I've looked briefly around in navigatemap_..... whatever.ui and tried changing the coordinates or some .spr thingo which seemed to change absolutely nothing.

I was hoping that you guys could help me out and point me in the right direction. I when I can think straight I'll be able to find it no problems but I'm going away tomorrow until the end of the week and would like to get it done beforehand.

Thanks very much, hope this made enough sense,

Scradam

Do you have a 500BT? Mine is there all the time if I'm using battery or if I'm running it off cig charger. I am yet to try it in the mount but if it goes away then there will be no reason for me to move it as I intend to have it in the mount pretty much all the time.

Just go into >SETTINGS >SYSTEM SETTINGS >BATTERY STATUS and turn it off if it's in the way of a mod. The battery status symbol is pretty useless as the battery itself is crap and doesn't last for more than a few minutes on it's own power. Leave the low battery caution on though so you know if the charger became dislodged while in the car and the battery needs charging.