AVIC411.com

Bypass handbreak on F700

Hi.

Have read some topic here, and just so i know i have understand it right i have this question..

If i want to bypass the handbreak, so i can type in a distination when i drive, without touching the handbreak i need to Ground the Red handbreak wire is that true !??

i dont need to patch the F700 or do i also need to patch the F700 for this to work, and what patch/mode do i need to use !??

Hi.

Have read some topic here, and just so i know i have understand it right i have this question..

If i want to bypass the handbreak, so i can type in a distination when i drive, without touching the handbreak i need to Ground the Red handbreak wire is that true !??

i dont need to patch the F700 or do i also need to patch the F700 for this to work, and what patch/mode do i need to use !??

here's a link http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=19689&hilit=hardware+bypass

Don't bother with the "WHOLE" hardwire bypass, it's more work than needed. I used the software/ hardware by pass, and it worked instantly.

First: Change the pioneer.ini file inside the data.zip file from 16 to 255, and then load it onto your radio.

Second: The the long parking break wire that is suppose to connect into your parking break wire on your vehicle.

Instead of connecting it to your vehicle parking break wire, just ground it to just about any part of metal

on your car's body, or do what I did, and connect it directly to the ground coming out of your sereo, which

is then connect to the ground wire going into your car. That's it....If you need more details than this, just post back and let me know?