AVIC411.com

can someone help me out with a custom background

my truck was on the cover of off road mag 2 summers ago i would like to take the cover shot and turn it into a background image. but i dont know crap about computers and i can barely draw with crayons let alone using a mouse. anyway here is the pic if you guys want to play with it.

0601or_01_z+2004_ford_f350_bulls_eye+racerunner_shocks.jpg

man that looks pretty freaking good. if you were to refine it a little more and then tell me how to get it on my head unit i will paypal you like 20 bucks for your trouble.

thanks again. that is pretty sweet

i will have to search to see if ican figure out how to put it on my radio

AVIC 700bt

i like the pic. i am not sure what i would change. maybe a little more truck and a little less ford simble. let me think about it. i am not that creative as i stated before.

thanks again for all the help. this will be a nice touch. plus your work would be seen at all the shows i take it too.

Hey, here are a few quick ones again. I had a hard time deciding on a font to use so if there is a specific font that you like, let me know and I can download it and put it on there. They are the same picture but one of them has the pioneer logo and the other doesn't. Let me know what you want different about it.

-Brian

I have a F90 and I assume it will be the same for the F700...I just grab an SD card and make a folder on there called "Pictures"(it needs to be called this for the HU to recognize it) and inside of that folder you can put the picture you want as your boot screen. Then you just have to go into your visual settings, i think, and just click on "splash screen". then you just import the picture from your SD card and you're all done. Its pretty simple.

sweet. i got it to work but you cant really see the faded fender shot of the truck. i am hoping that will be more clear in the night time. and is there supposed to be a black bar on each side of the splashscreen. Or is this just an image size issue?

thanks again for your help i am pretty excited about having that as my loading page. lol :mrgreen:

Here is the same picture but I made the faded part of the truck a little more visible. Let me know if you want anything changed. How wide are the black bars on the screen? The picture should fit good since it's the right size for the HU so I'm not too sure why you would be having black bars on the sides. Sorry.

i will give the new pic a try. the side black bars are about half inch each. it still looks bad ass but it would look better if it fit completely. is there a chance it is a problem with my settings on my head unit? i will take a pic of it and post it on here so you can see what i am talking about. you have been very helpful. i appreciate it a lot there is no way i could have done something like that pic. it will be a good touch when the truck is at shows and photo shoots. :D