AVIC411.com

**No longer taking requests at this time** Custom Images

Few people have requested custom images for their AVIC, so I'm going to put them here instead of using GUGA's thread.

*Disclaimer - I will take requests. However I DO have a life :P and not very skilled in Photoshop. I just do this in my free time. So if you request something, I will get to it when i can. May be a few minutes/hours, or may be a couple days. I will try to fulfill every request though. I'm also doing this assuming you already know how to hack your AVIC and put the new images on it. If you do not, please read the AVIC Wiki .

If you want something done, just request it in this thread(no PM's please ). Also having a car(or whatever else) image already would be a huge help.

So, here goes...

8)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DJDisturbed

Here ya go. Zip has both images saved correctly and ready to go. 8)

746_32K_MN-640_32b_normal.jpg

yeah posted up in other thread before i saw this, could not get mine to work, added the fiels to the zip (after removing the old ones) and ziped it back up, renamed the file, loaded it into the unit and lost all my images on my main screen and other images in the menus. switched back to the original GUGA Civic theme he has posted in his thread and back to normal. BTW, i'm on a mac so that might effect the way its handling the files for working right with the f90, but when i work in the data.zip to add new things to my mod i dont have issues working with the files...

When you have image.res unzipped, it opens like images>images>AV/Common...

When you use 7zip to zip it back up, make sure you zip from the second(underlined) image folder. Not the first. Try that(if you havent already ), if that doesnt work, i'll make you a new image.res tomorrow. 8)

no, i dont unzip it, i use a program called "BetterZip" that allows me to work with ANY ziped file without unzipping them, its the ONLY zip program i have found that allows me to work with the avic zip on my mac and allow them to work right. BUT what i'm think is happening is that when i unzip the files from your zip and put them on my mac, the mac might be changing something in the info part of the file for mac to work with it right ( or what it thinks should be right).. but i dunno, i normally dont have this issue with files, but it does happen every so often if the mac does not know what type of file it is, or thinks its a file that should be handled in a diff way then they were made for.