AVIC411.com

**No longer taking requests at this time** Custom Images

Kloaked - Here ya go. :) All images are in the zip.

Did not make an AV icon yet for either of you two. If y'all like the one from the pic on page 3, just grab it from GUGA's theme. Otherwise I'll have to come up with something of my own. Probably wont get around to that until monday.

Those look awesome! Thanks so much!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem. 8)

i love these custom backgrounds.... i just got my f900bt put in my f150 and would love a background like this for mine.... if not the truck in the pic a black 4 door 4x4 if possible....i greatly appreciate your help

You just want a Destinations icon with that/or similar truck?

man these are freaking awesome! Thanks LonestarROB oh, dont worry bout the car image its perfect :D

regarding the Av icon I want the iPod one that ive seen on other themes how can i get it? i searched and no luck

Thanks again

Rob,

Thanks for the quick response, actually i just got some pretty cool icons but i dont have a photoshop ap on my laptop so if you could throw together a splash screen with a black 4 door f-150 4x4 id be pretty dang thankful.....

I like this one but its extended cab FX2

Rob,

Thanks for the quick response, actually i just got some pretty cool icons but i dont have a photoshop ap on my laptop so if you could throw together a splash screen with a black 4 door f-150 4x4 id be pretty dang thankful.....

I like this one but its extended cab FX2

I'll try to put something together in a few days but honestly, I'm not that creative, thus the reason I've just been doing these icons. Only splash page i've ever made is my own. :mrgreen:

regarding the Av icon I want the iPod one that ive seen on other themes how can i get it? i searched and no luck

Thanks again

Here is the ipod AV icons. Not my creation, they are from another theme.

Thanks again :D

I was wondering if you could do one for me. I have a 2006 Tundra X-SP, but i was wanting you to possibly put the X-SP chrome badge on a carbon fiber background. I have a pic of my X-SP badge if you need it, cause i cant find one on google.

You're wanting a Splash page?