AVIC411.com

caution images may appear reversed.... i need help!!!1

ok i searched and no luck... i did the bypass and it worked great for about 7 months... then all of a sudden my screen was acting weird and going dim then it'll start up show the splash screen and just goes to caution images may appear reversed.... no i called pioneer and after fighting for about 2 hours to get someone that seemed somewhat knowledgeable... they said that the software has been programmed that if it sees the satellites moving while the parking break is engaged(bypass) then it'll go into this mode... i didn't believe him so i tried to reset the unit while i was sitting still and it worked until next time i started my car and it went back. now he said hes seen it before and its the result of a bypass... now the question is do i undo my bypass? do i put a switch in so it sees the open and close of the ground? or is there some way to erase that feature in the special menus??? i need help im goin nuts without anything but scrolling through my ipod!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted:

The last post that i had read that had the same prob. was that the unit automajically turned on the reverse camera option. I know that they had to get into the main screen to go to settings menue but can't remember exactly how the person got the main menue screen to appear. I beleive that they just pressed the menue and map buttons numerous times and the main screen finally came up. Went through the settings and found out the camera was turned on and they did not have one. Do a search for it, you might have to do some sorting to get to it but when you find it the sloution is like the 6th or 7th post on the 1t page. Hope this helps you.