AVIC411.com

SD/USB Tracks Not Playing Through

Why isn't this one of the top concerns? I know it has been discussed before, but it's just f'ing ridiculous! Why does the piece of crap skip to the next track before finishing the previous track? Why aren't more people complaining about it? Why hasn't anyone resolved it? Why wasn't this one of the main issues addressed in the 2.0 update? What's wrong here? Is there a solution? Does Pioneer give a shit? Do I need to use a batch-converting program to just add an additional 6 seconds of fucking silence to the end of every one of the files I put on my SD and USB drives? Good lord!

Why isn't this one of the top concerns? I know it has been discussed before, but it's just f'ing ridiculous! Why does the piece of crap skip to the next track before finishing the previous track? Why aren't more people complaining about it? Why hasn't anyone resolved it? Why wasn't this one of the main issues addressed in the 2.0 update? What's wrong here? Is there a solution? Does Pioneer give a shit? Do I need to use a batch-converting program to just add an additional 6 seconds of fucking silence to the end of every one of the files I put on my SD and USB drives? Good lord!

+1

Amen Brother!!!!!

Drive's me F**kin Nuts

+1

i don't think it does it with *every* track, though... so i just reckoned it was really really really picky on small glitches in the mp3 files...

and as for the lack of questions on the forum about it, i reckoned everybody did like with the D3, buy an ipod and forget about the usb thing?

dunno if that works here, though. i don't have an ipod..