AVIC411.com

Attenuation adjustment

Evening chaps,

Searched all over the forum but couldn't find anything relating to this issue. I am looking to find out how to change the attenuation seetings. To explain further when listening to music whilst also in navigation mode (being directed to your chosen destination) I have set my unit to reduce the volume of the music as it annoys me when the music simply cuts off. The volume of the music reduces proportionately to the original volume so load music to start with will be louder than quieter music when the navigation kicks in.

I am basically looking for the section of code that allows this function so that I can change it so that the music is slightly louder when the navigation kicks in.

Firstly I hope I have explained this weel enough so you can understand the issue. Secondly I look forward to some assisstance.

Cheers

Evening chaps,

Searched all over the forum but couldn't find anything relating to this issue. I am looking to find out how to change the attenuation seetings. To explain further when listening to music whilst also in navigation mode (being directed to your chosen destination) I have set my unit to reduce the volume of the music as it annoys me when the music simply cuts off. The volume of the music reduces proportionately to the original volume so load music to start with will be louder than quieter music when the navigation kicks in.

I am basically looking for the section of code that allows this function so that I can change it so that the music is slightly louder when the navigation kicks in.

Firstly I hope I have explained this weel enough so you can understand the issue. Secondly I look forward to some assisstance.

Cheers

no one has hacked into the audio part of the unit yet