AVIC411.com

scared to do mods... any fellow nj-ers wanna help?

well guys im scared to do some of the stuff here... im a tech guy and can do alot of things with computers tvs' servers w/e u can name but this for some reason intimidates me.... id appreciate some help... id even have some ice cold brews to help u help me haha... let me know if anyone can help... thanks guys

• 3 months later...
well guys im scared to do some of the stuff here... im a tech guy and can do alot of things with computers tvs' servers w/e u can name but this for some reason intimidates me.... id appreciate some help... id even have some ice cold brews to help u help me haha... let me know if anyone can help... thanks guys

is this regarding the 3.0 update or just plain modding?

while I understand the intimidating part, its actually easier then any computer mod i've ever done. most of it consists of copying a few mb's of files to an sd card, booting up your unit with the card in the slot, using a stylus to copy files using a windows ce gui, namely data.zip and your done. take out the card, reboot the unit via reset switch or power off/on and your done, if it doesn't work you repeat that process and just replace the files with originals.

Its easier and probably a lot faster then begging guys on a forum to do something for you. Personally I find that rather sad, are you sure you dont just want a friend? haha