AVIC411.com

How to set anti theft password on f90bt?

As "1loudls" mentioned, setting up password would not help you make it anti theft... but certainly this will add little pain on thief to make it work normally!!

Instructions to set up the password is there in the operation manual (my 900BT), I am afraid to say; if instructions are not there in your manual then your system may not support this feature!!

good luck!!

ok, thank you for both of you replying. however, i do understand that it won't be kept from getting stolen. im not a dummy. i just want to add the feature JUST in CASE it does get stolen! duh! lol

however, where in the menu do u do that? or how do you do that. can you tell me how u guys did it? i couldn't find it in the manual. plz just tell me how u did it on your specific unit.

Owners manual can be found here http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/ ... 90BT?tab=D

pg 153- Look harder next time. Most questions can be answered by yourself.

hey, thank you for giving me a page number. i had that pdf file opened before, and did a control "find" option by typing the words "theft, or password" and it didn't find anything. thank you tho

Owners manual can be found here http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/ ... 90BT?tab=D

pg 153- Look harder next time. Most questions can be answered by yourself.

hey, thank you for giving me a page number. i had that pdf file opened before, and did a control "find" option by typing the words "theft, or password" and it didn't find anything. thank you tho

Most if not all manuals have a glossary in the front telling you whats on every page. Which makes it a lot easier.