AVIC411.com

ok so the other day I get a phone call on my 900bt...through bluetooth...at first the sound was great then all of a sudden it went very quite and I could hardly hear the other person. Strange as happened again this time me making a call out. The volume was great then went quiet. I hit the volume button on the unit but nothing. I then hit the volume on the phone (Blackberry Pearl) and the volume czme back but alot louder then before.

OK so my question is......is it the unit or is it the phone screwing up :lol:

ok so the other day I get a phone call on my 900bt...through bluetooth...at first the sound was great then all of a sudden it went very quite and I could hardly hear the other person. Strange as happened again this time me making a call out. The volume was great then went quiet. I hit the volume button on the unit but nothing. I then hit the volume on the phone (Blackberry Pearl) and the volume czme back but alot louder then before.

OK so my question is......is it the unit or is it the phone screwing up :lol:

i think it's the unit, mine 's acting up every once in a while

Well I have similar but bit different case... my bluetooth works fine on call and gives me a good louder sound but for some reason if i press the volume button ( + / - on phone screen ) then it gives up!! the volume will go way down and wont come up even if i put full sound (by pressing the + button on the phone screen)!!!!

i can stay with it; but its very annoying when i am on surface street and driving slow. i feel the default volume (the master volume i set) is too loud in this case and if i set it little low then i will have problem on freeway while driving fast and i need louder volume!!

any fix!!! :roll::?: