AVIC411.com

Yeah 3 weeks was about as long as my 900BT lasted too. Pioneer needs to figure something out quick.

NOT A HAPPY PIONEER CUSTOMER

You can try reloading the 2.0 update but if yours is like mine it wouldn't stay on long enough to do anything. Its back at pioneer and I am on my second week with a hole in my dash :evil:

I wish I was, I have had at least 30 pioneer units over the years and this is the first one that is a total POS. Do some searching and you will find many others that have the same issues. There are some happy customers here for sure but I think for the most part the F series stands for FAILURE!

By the way this is my second 900BT, on the first one the Bluetooth and voice recognition wouldn't work. I replaced the mic but that wasn't the problem, it was in the unit.

Mine lasted about 3 days and I had it back to 6ave.com .... see ya.

My kenwood has been flawless.

oh, and many on this site told me i must have installed it wrong -- so i'll say the same thing to you .. you must have installed it wrong, that's why your pioneer isn't working, yeesh.

Had this same issue start with me yesterday. Would boot up, show splash, then power off. Same thing If I tried to go in to test mode.

Heres what I did to fix it.

I downloaded the 2.0 update from Pioneer. I already had it but figured I would reinstall it.

After the update was loaded, the splash image would just get stuck and not go any further. But, I was now able to get in to test mode.

I had a backup of my original installation so I booted in to test mode and deleted the contents of My Flash Disk and then copied my original files over and everything was backup and working after that.