AVIC411.com

Can Someone explain these commands?

BmpFlags = 0
DefFlags = ALPHA_PIXEL | ALPHA_LAYER
DefPhase = 1
Stripes = 32
DefAlpha = 22

This is taken from one of my .spr files in the ui_pioneer file that houses the branded POI's. When I open the associated .bmp file and check the attributes of the images I notice that [these particular] .bmp's are 32 x 32 pixels which seems to correlate to the "Stripes=32", correct? And, I get the DefAlpha as I have been able to adjust the visibility of the respective icons but I am at a loss of the other commands. The reason I ask is because I am trying to get all of the POI icons to show up in the "Manage Poi" screens so I have more to choose from. I have 23 screens now but alot of the ones in the individual .bmp files do not show up in the manage screen. I have spent gobs of time trying to get them to show and I have been relentlessly adding and removing strings of code in the POI.icons file but nothing seems to work so I was hoping that maybe the .spr's need tweaking to get these to show correctly.

This is just one of those little idiosyncracies that really annoy me and I cannot for the life of me figure it out.

Thanx for the help!

Bud