AVIC411.com

installed 2.0 firmware but TTS wouldnt update

so i just bought a pioner premier F90BT off ebay and he hadn't installed the 2.0 firmware so i did so today. I got ther version and bluetooth done but the TTS would not update, whenever i click on "English (US) Samantha" nothign owuld happen it would just go bak to English (US) Jason....i checked my SD card and everything was correct on it can someone help me out?

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem last night when reinstalling the firmware...follow the following instructions found here: viewtopic.php?t=20119

then when you reboot back into the unit(not test mode) it should ask you two questions...the default language and the TTS voice to use. after you select samantha the unit will reboot again and your good to go.

also don't forget to add the data folder back to the root directory of my flash disk(they don't include this instruction, and it is not really important unless you like the button sounds or use XM...just remember to do this step AFTER everything else including the instructions above)

hope this helps