AVIC411.com

I installed ND-BT1 for my Z1 (updated to Z3). I got it paired with my phone (Casio G'z One Bolulder) and my wife's phone (Blackberry Storm) on the first try and even uploaded both of our phone books without any problems. The calls are loud and clear on both ends (I had to relocate my mic).

But, I am not getting a ring through the car speakers with either phone. I even turned the ringer volume all the way upon on the headunit and still nothing. Anybody have any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just a quick one regarding the bluetooth, have you tried using the blackberry and try increasing the volume from the blackberry. when mine is paired with the unit (HD3-II european spec) the volume on the blackbery (BOLD) is half way and when i tried to increase it the volume doesnt go up and i have increased the phone volume on the unit itself....but if i pair with a nokia fone, i can increase the volume from the nokia but not working with the blackberry so just wanna know if this is the same for some peeps.

thanks

Re. the ringtone, that's a well known problem/bug...

Seems to work on some phones, but not on a lot of others....

You just get a notification on the screen, and a ringtone from the phone itsself.....