AVIC411.com

i got a 3g iphone and supposedly you add the whole number like 15551231234 no spaces or dashes or any other symbol.. set your region on the iphone to austrailia (so it shows the whole number like I typed it above) then upload your phone book. that supposedly works, it kinda does.. then after that you can set your phone region back to US.

forgive me if this is a painfully easy question to answer but anyway, i run a business so i am adding new contacts to my blackberry phonebook daily, if i d.l. my phonebook again to install the new numbers will it put in all the previously installed numbers as duplicates or will it just d.l. the new contacts.....i know i could just try and see but i dont want to have to sit there and delete all the duplicates if thats what will happen......thanks for any help

i got a 3g iphone and supposedly you add the whole number like 15551231234 no spaces or dashes or any other symbol.. set your region on the iphone to austrailia (so it shows the whole number like I typed it above) then upload your phone book. that supposedly works, it kinda does.. then after that you can set your phone region back to US.

Thanks LBtaco! I will give this a try today and check back with you all!