AVIC411.com

Just go tthe f90bt installed and I love it so far however my iphone 3g is having problems. Blutooth works perfectly but getting it to play music is another. When I connect it directly to the cable nothing happens, it doesn't recognize it's there, just nothing. When I use the USB cable to connect it then it connects but I get no sound. I read previous forums about setting av1 to ipod which I did and still I get nothing.

My iphone was jailbroken but I restore it and still I get the same problem. A stereo shop installed the avic for me but was wondering could they have forgot to plug in the cord behind the radio or they have or else the USB wouldn't work?

Any suggestions, please, I'm trying to resort from getting HD radio or XM..

thanks.

Problem SOLVED!!!!!

The cord I have got the ipod/iphone cable, a usb cord and a slot on the card to connect ubs devices. I was trying to connect it by only connecting the iphone cable into the phone and didn't realize I needed to connect the usb cord into the usb connector. I did all of that just now and my iphone is working fine.

i needed to buy the actual Pioneer IU230V cable, works perfect, downfall is thats its 50$CND
That's actually not the best solution, the Pioneer cable is not considered one of the best built, the Apple cable is thought of much more highly.

If the Pioneer cable works, great, but the Apple has fewer reports of connection issues, and some folks have gotten the cheap ebay cables to work too.

Personally I run a slightly older JVC ipod composite cable, and it's always been fine. YMMV