AVIC411.com

3d buildings?

sorry guys i have downloaded these two files and have no idea where to put them. they are the 3d buildings1, and 2. please tell me where to put them. and if i need to put them in a folder first. cause i tried and they all went into my sd card state by state. and just to let you know i have done cmh mod and did the red fireworks with red theme bars.Awesome work guys really. i also have the 90bt.

sorry guys i have downloaded these two files and have no idea where to put them. they are the 3d buildings1, and 2. please tell me where to put them. and if i need to put them in a folder first. cause i tried and they all went into my sd card state by state. and just to let you know i have done cmh mod and did the red fireworks with red theme bars.Awesome work guys really. i also have the 90bt.

all the files inside those folders go inside the building folder in contents, myflashdisk/apl2/igo/content/buildings

thanks idt. sorry man

meaning state by state or can i place in folder, boot hu, testmode, copy from sd, paste in apl2,......?

if you know how cmh's AIO works then you could do that, all building files go in building folder, just the files, no need to make a folder for every state,

thanks idt. sorry man

meaning state by state or can i place in folder, boot hu, testmode, copy from sd, paste in apl2,......?

if you know how cmh's AIO works then you could do that, all building files go in building folder, just the files, no need to make a folder for every state,

hey idt can you explain AIO? i have no clue but have seen the term in some earlier threads. and when i begin a route this pops up FFUI ERROR Name=[sc_Frhideri] Script"[unnamed]"command 0

thanks cmh your help did it. hey is there anyway to put a picture in place of the xm radio icon since i have sirius. and can i put other pictures in other places too?and what good is the usb for. all i can do with it is play my iphone. ive hooked a samsung ypp2 and a lap top up aND nothing. i have the instalation disc that came with the ypp2. dunno

thanks cmh your help did it. hey is there anyway to put a picture in place of the xm radio icon since i have sirius. and can i put other pictures in other places too?and what good is the usb for. all i can do with it is play my iphone. ive hooked a samsung ypp2 and a lap top up aND nothing. i have the instalation disc that came with the ypp2. dunno, one more thing cm, i downloaded a trip file from here. and the thread said i needed to put in two other files in the bmp and u.i. can you advise me on where to put files and where to put the trip file i downloaded. here is the post, it talks about trip counter. looks great and i travel alot. i know i could use it so thats why im asking. sorry to be a pain.

N-S-E-W's .zip based on Stanislavovich's file (updated 6-4)