AVIC411.com

Permanent AV Input...?

Hey guys,

I have the 90bt that's working great with little to no complaints. I just wondered if there is a way to keep the AV input 1 on the "Ipod" permanently. I keep my ipod connected at all times and it's my main source of music. It gets annoying when you have to go to Settings-->Av Source-->Av Input 1-->Ipod each time you get into the car.

Thanks.

yeah I'm losing the preset also.. but didn't mind it since I don't listen to the radio.

How do I fix this?

& thanks for the reply

By performing a correct install, basically. One wire from the harness is supposed to be wired to the battery/permanent power, and another to the ACC power. You probably have them reversed or one is not connected... AVIC should keep all settings between starts, just like any other deck...

Hey guys,

I have the 90bt that's working great with little to no complaints. I just wondered if there is a way to keep the AV input 1 on the "Ipod" permanently. I keep my ipod connected at all times and it's my main source of music. It gets annoying when you have to go to Settings-->Av Source-->Av Input 1-->Ipod each time you get into the car.

Thanks.

I have a F90BT and I haven't had to do that once. You might have forgot to connect one of the power wires or connected it to a different wire by mistake.

EDIT: Looks like the post above explained it