AVIC411.com

Any Chance for Igo Amigo to run on AVIC-F900

Hi,

I have tried Igo Amigo and i can tell it is really fast and it would be wonderfull if it would run on the pioneer, I guess if we add the Core media player for it (Already There and ready) so we can play music and have this wonderfull app in the same time .. !!

Hi,

I have tried Igo Amigo and i can tell it is really fast and it would be wonderfull if it would run on the pioneer, I guess if we add the Core media player for it (Already There and ready) so we can play music and have this wonderfull app in the same time .. !!

Why would we want the (stripped down, simplified) Amigo when it looks like we are getting 8.3 which is also faster, but also has all the advanced functionality?

Hi,

Why would we want the (stripped down, simplified) Amigo when it looks like we are getting 8.3 which is also faster, but also has all the advanced functionality?

i agree, though i wouldn't mind having their 3d cars,

I dunno... 3D cars are just about the last thing I would care for in a Navi program. Having said that, it is theoretically possible to add different 3D models. The question is finding ones in a correct format...

I dunno... 3D cars are just about the last thing I would care for in a Navi program. Having said that, it is theoretically possible to add different 3D models. The question is finding ones in a correct format...

well i guess your right, i have tried using some of their 3d cars but no luck, oh well

well i guess your right, i have tried using some of their 3d cars but no luck, oh well

I believe some of those cars are actually using license info to work (or not).

Somebody in 4PDA.RU did find a way to convert (3Dmax, I think) models to iGO format, but the only car that is there that seems to work with most iGO executables is an old Russian car... It's a classis, but I doubt you'd want it :)

i agree' date=' though i wouldn't mind having their 3d cars,[/quote']

I believe some of those cars are actually using license info to work (or not).

Somebody in 4PDA.RU did find a way to convert (3Dmax, I think) models to iGO format, but the only car that is there that seems to work with most iGO executables is an old Russian car... It's a classis, but I doubt you'd want it :)

i think i'll wait til they convert something else,