AVIC411.com

Buzzing from unit

Hey guys I got back from my install shop today, I have to go back tomorrow to get my rear view camera installed but before I go I was wondering if I could get some assistance here.

So the first thing is as soon as I turn on the car and the unit boots up, there is a buzzing or hissing sounds. Ive played with the audio settings and cant seem to fix this constant noise. Any ideas where this noise come froms whether it may be the amp or a connection?

And also, when my phone audio settings are on the lowest setting (1 above mute) it is still BLAZINGLY loud, and I mean from outside the car everyone can hear my convos....so Ive lost my privacy haha. Hopefully someone has experienced this and has fixed the problem so they can direct me in the right path.

But besides the loud phones and the never ending buzzing I love the unit, the boot up times are not bad at all and its a beautiful display unit. Im looking forward to being apart of the community. :mrgreen:

the buzzing is probably because there is a cooling fan that is always running, try turning the volume down on the unit itself not the phone, no matter what my phone settings are on the bluetooth always has its own volume setting that you adjust in the middle of a phone call

the buzzing is probably because there is a cooling fan that is always running, try turning the volume down on the unit itself not the phone, no matter what my phone settings are on the bluetooth always has its own volume setting that you adjust in the middle of a phone call

There's a master volume setting for the Bluetooth. I always had to turn mine down in the middle of a call until I found the volume control.