AVIC411.com

Error Code 19??? Trying to paste

Im pretty computer savvy so knowing how to copy and paste a file from flash to memory card in testmode is no prob, problem is it wont do it. I have tried 2 different 8g cards and also a 1g card and no go. My device reads the cards fine since i can open up folders and what not that is in the cards, just can't copy anything to the cards. Just installed my device and now trying to get my contacts setup. I have an htc fuze ($500) and you would think for the price it should copy my contacts easily, guess not. Ive read, searched on here before posting believe it or not. I did download the exovis software but cannot get my .db file from the flash drive to my sd card to edit it! Whenever i try to paste it into my memory card root directory or even a sub folder within the sd card, i get "cannot copy file: error 19" everytime. I can't even copy and paste the flash drive to an 8g sd card to backup my system before i mod the hell out of it. I can copy and paste files fine within the system but cannot paste files from the flash drive/system to my sd cards. Any ideas? I have searched error 19 and found nothing on this site for it so posted up this new thread for it. Thank you for your time.

Im pretty computer savvy so knowing how to copy and paste a file from flash to memory card in testmode is no prob, problem is it wont do it. I have tried 2 different 8g cards and also a 1g card and no go. My device reads the cards fine since i can open up folders and what not that is in the cards, just can't copy anything to the cards. Just installed my device and now trying to get my contacts setup. I have an htc fuze ($500) and you would think for the price it should copy my contacts easily, guess not. Ive read, searched on here before posting believe it or not. I did download the exovis software but cannot get my .db file from the flash drive to my sd card to edit it! Whenever i try to paste it into my memory card root directory or even a sub folder within the sd card, i get "cannot copy file: error 19" everytime. I can't even copy and paste the flash drive to an 8g sd card to backup my system before i mod the hell out of it. I can copy and paste files fine within the system but cannot paste files from the flash drive/system to my sd cards. Any ideas? I have searched error 19 and found nothing on this site for it so posted up this new thread for it. Thank you for your time.

basically you want the sd card formatted first, one reason i think the other sd card is not copying is because it's only 1g and the flashdrive has 1.6g (assuming that your copying the entire flashdrive), also, what worked for me was instead of copying the flashdrive itself is to just copy all the contents of it and putting it in a folder on your sd

Done that. Second i got all the sd cards i formatted them to fat32 before doing any of this. Like i said before, i get this error with 2 different brand 8g cards and even my 1g card. The main problem is i cannot copy and paste anything no matter what file size from the device or flash drive to any of my sd cards. I know nothing is wrong with the cards since i can copy anything from the sd card to my flash drive no problem and even play my mp3s in the front sd card slot no problem so the device must read the cards. I dont understand why i cant copy anything from the flash to my sd card. I do everything im supposed to, double click til i get to what i want, highlight the file/folder/flash drive/whatever, click edit, click copy, click back button til i see my memory card, highlight memory card, click edit, click paste, get error. Even if i open the memory card, select a folder in the memory card, still same error. Only reason i want to copy to sd card is to backup my flash drive fully before i really play with this thing. I have a pretty good understanding on how to do things on here but dont want to try even the simplest without a backup ya know? Anyone???

Of course. Never seen an 8g card that wasnt a sdhc card. The two 8g cards are sdhc and im not sure about the 1g card. Not sure what that has to do with this error though either way. The device still reads all three cards just fine, just cant copy anything to the sd cards from the device/flash drive! So pissed and have no idea whats wrong, makes no sense to me?

Of course. Never seen an 8g card that wasnt a sdhc card. The two 8g cards are sdhc and im not sure about the 1g card. Not sure what that has to do with this error though either way. The device still reads all three cards just fine, just cant copy anything to the sd cards from the device/flash drive! So pissed and have no idea whats wrong, makes no sense to me?

i already have read a couple of issues regarding sdhc so you might want to check that, try using a regular sd,

i already have read a couple of issues regarding sdhc so you might want to check that, try using a regular sd,

I did bro, same problem. My 1g card is a regular micro sd card. I can't copy any kind of file no matter the ext or size to any of my cards from the device. Everytime i try i get this error code 19 window pop up and have to hit ok.

Stupid phone web browser, just replied and nothing here. Do u mean the lock switch on the side of the card reader? If so then i am a real dumbass! Yes, i do have the side switch on lock thinking all that did was hold my tiny sd card locked into the card reader. Does this switch also lock it so nothing can be copied to the card? If so then that explains it! Im at work now for the next 5hrs but as soon as i get home tonite i plan on messing with it for a bit.

All i want to do is backup my flash drive, install the latest all in one mod, disable all the annoying screen beeps (if not included in the all in one mod), and install the blue keyboard theme. Im assuming to install it all in that order doing the theme last which would overwrite the all in one mod theme correct? I would think so. Of course after installing the all in one mod i would reboot the device, configure all settings, shut it down, reboot into testmode, then install the blue theme over it and reboot. I would assume this would all work?

Stupid phone web browser, just replied and nothing here. Do u mean the lock switch on the side of the card reader? If so then i am a real dumbass! Yes, i do have the side switch on lock thinking all that did was hold my tiny sd card locked into the card reader. Does this switch also lock it so nothing can be copied to the card? If so then that explains it! Im at work now for the next 5hrs but as soon as i get home tonite i plan on messing with it for a bit.

All i want to do is backup my flash drive, install the latest all in one mod, disable all the annoying screen beeps (if not included in the all in one mod), and install the blue keyboard theme. Im assuming to install it all in that order doing the theme last which would overwrite the all in one mod theme correct? I would think so. Of course after installing the all in one mod i would reboot the device, configure all settings, shut it down, reboot into testmode, then install the blue theme over it and reboot. I would assume this would all work?

if you had it on lock then that would be it then,