AVIC411.com

ELECTRONIC TREASURES - FRAUD!!!

Had exactly the same experience. Total fraud! Goal seems to have been to get as many orders as possible for ~$1,000 items and then delay shipping for as long as possible. Then ship crap (I got speakers and speaker wire as well) Then draw out the dispute process. All while continuting to sell $1,000 items.

I alerted google and visa to the possiblity of fraud the day after I ordered.
Google must have had to eat a lot of loses on this one. My card told me that Google would be the entity issuing a rebate if it was fraud. Funny thing, Google hadn't even checked that the Electronic Treasures address was not in their google maps database. (hard to imagine a business not having a listed address).

By the way Yahoo was the company that hosted the website of Electronic Treasures and allowed the company to use an anonymous whois registration. I alerted them as well.

Reorderd from UGotADeal on ebay and they delivered with no problems.
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
lmao

...Did you bring back a 2 year old thread just to laugh?

Well considering I just joined on the 27th of November and going through each thread, I found this the most amusing. So to answer your question, F#@K Yeah! :D

LLOOOOLLZZZZ

i was tripping out for a sec myself... 2yrs old? srsly? HAHA