AVIC411.com

F90BT - bluetooth = no sound but the other end can hear me

Hello,

Info:

I have an AVIC-F90BT headunit (w/ version 2.0 update preinstalled) installed with hardwire bypass.

Phones that I've tried to pair with the system are: SONY ERICSSON W810i and BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900.

I've tried both bluetooth update versions 3.3 and other 2.9 (the version for w300i or sumthing)

Both ringtone and voice volume settings are turned up.

Speakers are powered by an aftermarket amplifier

I can hear music/movie/navigation sounds just fine

Problem:

I was able to connect both phones to the headunit. Connection was successfully established; phone was sucessfully sync'ed to the headunit; once call was connected, the other end could hear me just fine. Only problem is that I could NOT hear the other person through my speakers.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance for any inputs,

Gullit

This may sound stupid, but my phone has been fine with this unit since the day i bought it. One day i had the same prob, make a call and the other end could hear me but i could not hear them. Play ed with setting and then realized that my phone was on mute. Unmuted the phone and thing started working, so i got curious about the volume. If i adjust the volume on the phone it affects the volume on the unit during phone calls. Turn the volume up on the phone during a call and volume increase through the system. Not saying this is you r prob but it does not hurt to check it out. :mrgreen:

Hope you get it fixed

Hello,

Info:

I have an AVIC-F90BT headunit (w/ version 2.0 update preinstalled) installed with hardwire bypass.

Phones that I've tried to pair with the system are: SONY ERICSSON W810i and BLACKBERRY CURVE 8900.

I've tried both bluetooth update versions 3.3 and other 2.9 (the version for w300i or sumthing)

Both ringtone and voice volume settings are turned up.

Speakers are powered by an aftermarket amplifier

I can hear music/movie/navigation sounds just fine

Problem:

I was able to connect both phones to the headunit. Connection was successfully established; phone was sucessfully sync'ed to the headunit; once call was connected, the other end could hear me just fine. Only problem is that I could NOT hear the other person through my speakers.

Can you hear the Navigation Voice? ie. right turn ahead... If you can't then it is possible that only the rear RCA's are connected to the amplifier. The navi voice and your caller's voice only come out of the front outputs. It's stupid, but this happens a lot.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance for any inputs,

Gullit