AVIC411.com

unable to adjust iPod volume

I finally got my F90bt installed yesterday and so far I love it. Everything seems to be working great except for an issue I'm having with my iPhone3G.

It connects and plays both music and video as it should, but the volume seems to be set at a constant level. What I mean is, regardless of what volume F90 is set to (even if it's on 0, turned all the way down) the sound level will not change. Volume is not controllable or changeable from HU or iPod. Attempting to change the volume has no affect.

I checked the wires and the AV1 setting and there were no problems. Everything plays fine except for the volume issue. Anybody have any ideas what it could be? I searched the forum and was only able to find one other person that seemed to have this same issue, but it was an old thread and the OP never updated on if and how he was able to correct it.

Am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as most of my media is on my iPhone and the constant volume that I am getting from it is too loud for quiet driving and too low for driving on the highway with a window open.

Thanks in advance.