AVIC411.com

How do I connect my N3 to my factory rosen entertainment sys

Hello ALL, Is there anyone that can instruct me on how to connect my rosen entertainment system (VCR, 10 Disc DVD Changer, TV Tuner) to my N3. Its in a 2002 GMC Denali. it originally had the bose system with the rosen entertainment package from the factory. I have Replaced the bose system with my N3, my own amps, speakers and subs. I have the output of the N3 brain going to the input of the VCR and I can view the N3 screen and rear screen and hear the sound when playing a DVD. When I play the VCR/DVD changer and put my N3 on 88.7 and hear the sound and view the picture on just the rear screen not the N3. My question is how can I make the VCR/DVD Changer play on the N3 as well as the rear screen. Please Advise. :( Thank you in advance..
Ultimately, where did the video go out from to go into the moniter?

It sounds like the video is going from the VCR into the TV tuner and then the tuner is going to the moniter? Is that right?

If you have the tv tuner and the n3 going to the input of the vcr, then you need to split the output of the vcr and put one video out to the monitor and one to the N3.