AVIC411.com

Mod Idea - Turn Screen off and Bluetooth

Okay, so, I have two ideas and would like some help or guidance if anybody has any ideas.

First, I would like to be able to turn my screen off without having to navigate into settings all the time, mostly while listening to my iPod. Can anybody think of a way to add this command to the media screen and iPod screen, say maybe in the top bar?

Second, this may be a setting that I;m missing, but on recent calls, is there a way so that the most recent calls are listed at the top of the list, rather than the bottom. I know that the bluetooth is based off of parrot, but there most be some ways to change the interface, any ideas where these files are kept?

JC7

Okay, so, I have two ideas and would like some help or guidance if anybody has any ideas.

First, I would like to be able to turn my screen off without having to navigate into settings all the time, mostly while listening to my iPod. Can anybody think of a way to add this command to the media screen and iPod screen, say maybe in the top bar?

Second, this may be a setting that I;m missing, but on recent calls, is there a way so that the most recent calls are listed at the top of the list, rather than the bottom. I know that the bluetooth is based off of parrot, but there most be some ways to change the interface, any ideas where these files are kept?

JC7

not possible as no one has hacked the AV side of the unit

JC7

not possible as no one has hacked the AV side of the unit

Here is what I'm thinking.

I know that we can change the Interface a little bit, I have modified by images. I know that in some variations of cocoa programming you can route images to preform functions, I'm thinking that there may be a way to do this in other programming languages. I'm still looking though the system files, but I'm having trouble locating the files. I come close, but I reach a dead end. Has anybody else tried this.

But good god, why did they not put a button to turn the screen off on the front of the unit!?!?!

JC7

You can turn the screen off if you use cmh's and some other mods. Look at my pic here.

Is that what you are talking about?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24107&start=60

Maybe, but what there turns the screen off, I dont see a button.

Down on the right where it says OFF

Yes, that is what I'm talking about.

My aim is to find a way to get it on the media page. I think I may have a few ideas, I will keep everybody posted.

But if anybody has any other ideas, feel free.

• 2 weeks later...