AVIC411.com

I just bought a 2010 Toyota Tundra and am looking at purchasing a f90bt and was wondering if it would intigrate with the vehicles wiring. I am not sure if it would make the install easier as the truck comes with factory bluetooth as well as i-pod interface, usb port and xm radio. Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure about integrating... I'm almost 99% sure that you would be replacing all the factory stuff except for the XM, in whch, I believe you can just buy the Pioneer tuner, and use the factory antenna. The antenna connections should be the same, although, on some vehicles, you have to swap the plastic locking clips around, as most vehicles "try" to make this proprietary... all in all, it's still a coaxial cable...

I have an 09 Tundra (JBL 6 Disc/BT/Aux port) that I installed a Z3 in... Installation should be somewhat identical...

I used a PAC TATO to iterface the stock amplifiers and a PAC Swix to retai use of my steering wheels controls...

I love it...never been more completely happy with a system....

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20190

Credit goes out to ToxArch and PSRage

http://www.toyotatundraforum.com/audio- ... #post44316