AVIC411.com

Hello,

I haven't seen this posted, so I thought I would ask...

When I let my car sit for a few hours/days...it varies....My deck will not boot. What happens is if I turn the key to the 'On' position the buttons light up and the deck boots, but if I just start my car it appears to be dead and not boot. I first noticed it with my remote start. I would start the car and when I got it the deck would be dead, no lights or anything. I can turn the car off, turn the key to the 'On' position and it boots. At that point I can start the car and it will stay on, then if I get out and go into a store or something I can come back and it still works...until I let it sit for a few days. I can also do a reset by just holding in the 'reset' button and that seems to tide me over for a few days before the problem resurfaces. Also I don't know if this is a common issue, but my fonts get messed up. The system displays a block instead of the letter 'S' and/or 'U'. Even on the initial warning screen the word 'Caution' is messed up. This resolves itself when i hold the 'reset' button, but it comes back within a few days or so. I've formatted the flash drive and reinstalled from a backup, but the Font issue still persists. I have done the hardware/wiring harness bypass and have installed a hack or two, but I can not get past this issue. Please help!!